Sample of Cover Letter for Job


                                                                                                                  2/19/2020
Dear Sir,                                                                                           
I am submitting my resume for consideration for the job application here. Given the skills and experience outlined in my enclosed resume, I believe I will be a worthy asset to your team.
 In my four years at NIST College, I’ve completed a great deal of coursework on cutting-edge design trends and best practices, including the projects on python using Artificial Intelligence tools. During this I expand my knowledge on varieties of the data analysis and website building platforms. During the time of study, I used to participate in different IT related program showing great performance.
 In addition, I spent the past semester volunteering my time with a local non-profit sisterhood Nepal as a college representative that collects donated some amount from interested one to orphans and homeless children who are in need. I helped the team update and re-launch an application that allows people in the community locate nearby drop off points and schedule pick-ups.
 Finally, my two years working NIST IT club has taught me the importance of building a convenient and memorable consumer experience that aligns with the College. It also assist me develop my expertise in team management and control, verbal communication and project leadership and completion.  
I think I’d make an excellent addition to your squad. The work will help me draw on my real-world experience in the technology industry and help me improve and enhance my application design skills. This work will give me the ideal opportunity to assist the organization and develop my research skills.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Ayesha Sapkota
Also visit us on:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Name Not Defined Error in Python?

Top 10 online shopping sites in Nepal - Ayesha Sapkota